My Virgin Mobile (or Media) issue rumbles on – I now have a ‘personal expert’ called Gary who is ‘dealing with’ the matter. He is very friendly and has the usual Virgin characteristic – of apologising all the time! To be fair he has managed to achieve something – we appear to have a direct debit set up in favour of VM (let’s get the money sorted boys, sod the actual service).
So as I type this I am becoming increasingly weary of the matter (and VM). We are now well into day 10 and are only a small way to a resolution – in summary what I have gained in 10 days;
- I now have a contact in the CEO’s office at VM called Sophie.
- I have an email apology from Graeme Oxby the MD of VM.
- I have Gary – who is ‘sorting it’ and will ‘ring me to update me’.
- I have a direct debit in favour of VM.
- I have significantly more grey hair!
What I don’t have;
- A phone transferred onto the tariff I requested.
- A phone on my online account – it has been transferring from my wife’s since last week.
- Any updates in the last 24 hours.
- Any faith in this being sorted anytime soon!
So as I say, progress is relative – I am sure VM would claim they are doing everything they can to resolve this mess. I have news for you boys – it isn’t enough.